Let's Hear From Some Clients!
It was a bit of a struggle to get anyone committed to presenting for this 10/16 Web 920 session. So, we're going to mix it up a little bit and do a panel - but not just any panel. This will be a panel of some successful business owners who will talk about their REAL WORLD, "in the trenches" marketing efforts.
- Brad Stillmank - Stillmank Beer Co. (beer expert and entrepreneur creator of Wisco Disco)
- Joyce White Nelson - Joyce Ventures (business consulting and multi-level marketing expert)
- Russ Van Den Elzen - Healthy Home Heating and Cooling (renowned HVAC pro specializing in heating, cooling, and healthy air filtering systems)
- Janie Denis Strutt - Forté Modeling (modeling mogul with clients as diverse as Shopko, Aurora, and KI)
There may be a few others involved on the panel, but these are the first
three to confirm. I'm very excited to have them learn from Green Bay's web experts (that's you), each other - and share what they think is good and bad advice based on their real world experiences.
Bring Your Peeps!
This is one that I can guarantee everyone attending will walk away with something new learned, some new business contacts, and a motivating spirit. Here are some ideas of people you can invite:
- Your corporate "stooge" friends
- Your "crazy" entrepreneur friends (I'm an equal opportunity offender)
- students in your classes
- potential clients
- existing clients
- sales people
- SEO experts